Note: The following information comes from non official source about upcoming feature. While majority of this article is probably true, this content is still waiting for in-game path. Many of facts stated below is subject to change.
As the game session progress people are getting bored with the game and quit it. This is serious issue for games with small playerbase like FOnline2 that tends to "lose" more players than it gains over time as game session goes from early stage (everyone's poor) through mid stage (everyone is having some gear, but still lacking some premium items) to end stage (everyone's really really rich). When game move in to a end stage people no longer need to do certain activities like farming or in general focusing on PvE. Thus majority of veterans that plays from start of the session focus only on PvP aspect of FOnline2.
New players that would like to join in the game session often are feeling that they are in really unfair spot as since they are new, their gear supplies are much smaller than in the veteran's case. Altogether this makes the late stage of the game bit boring. People tend to stop playing and switch to: "I'll wait for wipe, no reason for me to join up now." This is complex issue and a great challenge for the game developers - they want everyone to enjoy their game no matter how long they play. The Events Scheduler is one of countermeasures to this huge problem described above.
Through entire week the game will now offer a special events to the players. Some of this events doesn't require any gear -> you can join to them blacksuited (or actually HAVE to join blacksuited), others are purely PvE and thus novice players won't have to risk their gear getting taken away by Player killers.
Here is the link to the scheduler itself: Click me!
Here are the events that are currently being in the evens schedule:
- Hunger Games Event -> Doesn't require any gear, you need to come there blacksuited. Starting place is Hub.
- Hunger Games Caves (Event) -> Doesn't require any gear, you need to come there blacksuited. Starting place is Vault City.
- Repelling the Raid (Event) -> Purely PvE event, without any possibility to PvP. Will happen in northern towns.
- Tax Collecting At NCR -> This one is a bit more special. It's an event designed for big, big team fights.
Taking part in any of those events (exceot Bank Event) will give you the ability to score events tokens.
Events Points & Tokens
Every event that is being part of Event Scheduler will give out events token (well except the Bank Event). Depending on type of event different things will be rewarded. In some cases like Repelling the Raid Event, will reward you with one point for every killed raider (and 30 points is one event token). In some other cases just surviving long enough into event will give you tokens (Hey, Hunger Games).
Tokens Exchange List
Note: This list seems to be very alpha. It seems that few choices like Dynamite or Advanced Fuel Controller are quite terrible. Not to mention obvious mistakes like Machined High Grade Steel.
Cheap Prizes (1 to 5)
- Motion Sensor - 3 Tokens
- Combat Armor Recipe - 2
- Combat Armor MK II Recipe - 2
- Avenger Minigun Recipe - 2
- Sand Robe - 1
- Hypo - 2
- Advanced Fuel Converter - 2
- Stealth Boy - 2
- Vault Dweller's Jumpsuit - 1
- Blue Robe - 1
- Red Robe - 1
- Dynamite - 1
- Mine - 1
- Plastic Explosives - 1
Prizes (6 to 20)
- Desert Combat Armor - 10 tokens.
- Navy Armor - 10 tokens.
- Brotherhood Armor - 9 tokens.
- Enclave Armor - 9 tokens.
- Sand Combat Robe - 9 tokens.
- Grey Combat Robe - 9 tokens.
- Ranger Armor - 8 tokens.
- Blue Combat Robe - 8 tokens.
- Red Combat Robe - 8 tokens.
- Tier 4 Engine Part - 8 tokens.
- M72 Gauss Rifle Recipe - 10 tokens.
- PPK12 Gauss Pistol Recipe - 10 tokens.
- H&K G11E Recipe - 10 tokens.
- H&K G11 Recipe - 10 tokens.
- Vindicator Minigun Recipe - 10 tokens.
- Bozar Recipe - 10 tokens.
- Gatling Laser Recipe - 10 tokens.
- YK42B Pulse Rifle Recipe - 10 tokens.
- Particle Accelerator - 14 tokens.
- Emission Concentrator - 14 tokens.
- Titanium Minigun Barrels - 14 tokens.
- Recoil Compensator - 14 tokens.
- Telescopic Sights - 14 tokens.
- Rotatory Chamber - 14 tokens.
- Bolt Assist Mechanism - 14 tokens.
- Electronic Firing Mechanism - 14 tokens.
- Machined High Grade Steel (o'rly?) - 14 tokens.
- T51b Power Armor Shell - 14 tokens.
- TX-28 Micro Fusion Cells - 14 tokens.
- HiFlo Hydraulic Systems - 14 tokens.
- Advanced Power Armor Shell - 14 tokens.
- Improved Servimotors - 14 tokens.
Expensive Prizes (20+)
- General Clifton's Holotape - 35 tokens.
- Marksmanship Implant - 45 tokens.
- Speed Implant - 40 tokens.
- Defense Implant - 40 tokens.
- Chem Control Implant - 33 tokens.
- Enhancement Implant - 33 tokens.
- Scouting Implant - 33 tokens.
- Survival Implant - 32 tokens.
- Accuracy Implant - 32 tokens.
- Medical Implant - 30 tokens.
- Enviromental Implant - 25 tokens.
- T51b Power Armor - 60 tokens.
- Bozar - 35 tokens.
- Gatling Laser - 35 tokens.
- Vindicator Minigun - 35 tokens.
- M72 Gauss Rifle - 32 tokens.
- Turbo Plasma Rifle - 32 tokens.
- YK42B Pulse Rifle - 32 tokens.
- Alien Blaster - 30 tokens.
- H&K G11E - 30 tokens.
- PPK12 Gauss Pistol - 30 tokens.
- Louisville Slugger - 30 tokens.
- Eli's Knife - 30 tokens.