Once most climatic location from Fallout 1, now awesome dungeon in FOnline 2.
„The City of Dead, as people call it, was built upon the charred remains of Bakersfield by the ghoulish dwellers of Vault 12. Few venture here and even fewer return.
In FOnline2 whole Necropolis is a big dungeon(this means it's a location filled with critters and loot). Necropolis is being inhabited by bloodthirsty ghouls and rats. The unique thing about this dungeon is that once you enter you cannot leave the location unless you come through it all, which is a long and dangerous journey. On the last map of Necropolis an entrance to Vault 12 can be found. In order to access this separate dungeon you will need a Vault Key card – an item that can be found on dead ghouls both inside and outside of Necropolis.
First days of server of FOnline2. Group of polish player's during first skirmishes with Ghouls.
The first Ghouls you meet in Motel area aren't that dangerous, but as you move further each next group will be better armed. Keep in mind that even the badly armed Ghouls can still be a big threat. Especially watch out for Ghouls armed with Spears as they can do considerable damage once they come close enough. Since all Ghouls move very slowly its best to keep distance from them. Their HP is at medium level and XP reward for killing one is between 300 and 400.All Ghouls are lootable. They carry weapons (all guns have 100% condition), caps, Stimpaks, miscellaneous junk and collectibles (Lavender Books, Kokoweef Scripts, Cheesy Poofs and Tragic Cards).
Note: One Ghoul type is bugged and its having way more action point that it should have. If you see some Ghoul shooting like 4 times in a row...guess what? you just encountered the bugged one. Unfortunately they seems to be kind of common.
Necropolis sewers are swarming with rats. What's worse they respawn very quickly making them a huge annoyance.
First days of server of FOnline2. Group of polish players leaded by Rascal and Wesan explore the Necropolis.
Before coming to the Necropolis make sure you are prepared. Bring a lot of ammunition and some Stimpaks. A pack of smokes or drink of Nuka Cola could come in handy too. Once you enter there is no coming back! While this dungeon can be done solo its best to come with some friends as player killers are visiting this place quite often so having a friendly gun nearby can be very helpful.
You're still here? Good. Firstly clean up the Motel area and loot containers. The Ghouls residing there aren't that scary. Most enemies only use melee and those few shotgun users aren’t a big threat. Next choose one of sever entrances and proceed to Church. Once underground you may want to take some extra time and explore area to the right of exit. There are few Molerats and a lootable skeleton there. When you move up to Church area get ready for a bigger fight. There are many hostile ghouls around, but to balance things out there's also plenty of containers. Once you clear this area open hidden door (just click on places that have "hand" option active.) then once again go into severs to Watershed area. The ghouls residing there are pretty tough. If situation get too hard for you remember that you can outrun them pretty easily and hide in one of buildings. Once you manage to clear that place you might either continue to Vault 12(require Key card, very tough dungeon.) or leave by exit grid located at north.
Necropolis consists of 3 main areas. There are also 3 sewers passages.
Sewer Passages. (3 Passages are fitted on one map, which makes it possible to shout from player sitting in one part of sewers to player at another.)
Points of Interest
- 1 - Entrance from Motel Area(Marked "A" on Motel map).
- 2 - Entrance from Motel Area(Marked "B" on Motel map).
- 3 - Entrance from Motel Area(Marked "C" on Motel map).
- 4 - Way to Church area.
- 5 - Secondary way to Church area.
- c - Mutated Molerats lair(There's also one bones container).
- 6 - Here you will spawn after coming from Church passage.
- 7 - Passage to Watershed Area(Marked "X" on Watershed map).
- 8 - Passage to Watershed Area(Marked "Y" on Watershed map).
- 9 - Passage to Watershed Area(Marked "Z" on Watershed map).
- 10 - Entrance to Vault 12.
- 1 - Here you will begin your exploring.
- 2 - Entrance to sewers option: "A"
- 3 - Entrance to sewers option: "C"
- 4 - Entrance to sewers option: "B"
- c - Containers(No lockpick needed).
- 1 - From here you will start exploring this area.
- 2 - Here is entrance to servers leading to Watershed.
- 3 - This is the secondary entrance to the location.
- c - Containers (no lockpick needed).
- H - Hidden passages (just click on them in order to open them).
- 1 - Entrance from sewers option: "X"
- 2 - Entrance from sewers option: "Z"
- 3 - Entrance from sewers option: "Y"
- 4 - A Passage to sewers which will lead you to Vault 12.
- 5 - Exit grid.
- c - Containers(No lockpick needed).